While traveling in the Philippines, traveler, Bud Brown, comes across a gigantic leather shoe on the island of Cebu, in the city of Carcar. Why? It seems this little city is famous for its shoes. Check out, what may possible be, the world’s biggest shoe!
- Hearne: Bud Brown Volkswagen to Chrysler: Thanks but No Thanks | KC Confidential.com
- Lcd Monitor Sale Philippines
- “Leather is Better” – What shoes and attire to wear to a Milonga | ATOMIC Ballroom | Irvine, CA in Orange County (OC)
- markedfordeath » Blog Archive » Our Daily Bread
- Bud Brown » Blog Archive » A Testimony for DirecTravelAsia
Filed under: Uncategorized
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!